10. Illustrated by Steve Epting
Ah! A man on fire is running at me!
9. Illustrated by Yanick Paquette
“My teeth are whiter!”
“No, my teeth are whiter!”
7. Illustrated by Mike Choi
This cover will stand out on the shelves. Why is X-23 in pieces?
6. Illustrated by Rafael Alberquerque
Mrs. Robinson, are you showing me your blue snatch?
5. Illustrated by Alan Davis
What is Reed Richards doing with the Infinity Gauntlet? And while Galactus is asleep? Eww…
4. Illustrated by Dave Johnson
Unique, striking, and well-drawn.
3. Illustrated by David Lafuente
So, this one time I got high while watching Spider-Man…
2. Illustrated by Skottie Young
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Skottie Young is a comedy genius.
1. Illustrated by Chris Bachalo
Poor Venom. It’s unique, funny, and wonderfully rendered. It reminds me of the end of “Grindhouse: Death Proof.” This is the end of the series. Will it end with Venom getting his ass thoroughly kicked? I kind of want to know. What a brilliant cover.
I ranked the DC covers last month. So, this was a nice change of pace. Who knows? I might even do the DC covers this month too.
That was my list. What’s yours?