Enough time has passed that I think I’ve finally recovered from the experience that was Comic-Con. I’m going to keep this post light. This means, I’m only going to show you the “good times” and speak not of the “bad times”. And yeah, there were tons of “bad times”.
First, Pictures With Vs. R&D New And Old:
• Patrick Sullivan stares deer-eyed into the camera.
• The Hump is soooo bored with life.
• Rules Guru, Paul Ross demo’ing some WOW.
• Me and Cate Gary, editor supreme.
• Former VS. Designer, Matt Hyra can not be bothered to smile.
• “No one wants to demo MUB, Billy. Does that make you sad?” –Ben Seck
• John Fiorillo and Billy Zonos… man crush!
…And Now For Something Completely Different, Ballsy Fans In Costumes!
• Ms. Marvel wants me bad.
• OMG! I met Isaiah Bradley!!
• Marvel’s Spider-Man and Black Cat.
• A couple of Teen Titans… is that a sock in his pants? I hope so.
• Han Solo never looked better.
• The American Dream and Me.
That guy, right there: Costume of the Year! Notice me trying hard as hell not to laugh?
For a complete picture account from Comic-Con, follow this link to my Flickr page.
p.s. my birthday is in five months, someone buy me this.